A knee walker is what people are using now during recovery for a foot or ankle injury or surgery. Once recovered, many people leave them unused in their home.
If you have one, please consider donating it to Love In the Name of Christ (Love INC). One of the services we provide to those in need in the community is medical equipment. We have received requests for knee walkers and currently our Medical Equipment Ministry does not have any. If you have one to donate, please contact Cheryl Waymer at 704-536-5588 ext 811.
- Physical Therapy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Donate A Knee Walker
- Transporting Medical Equiptment
- Moving "Menistry Volunteers
- Donate items for Baby Layettes
- VOLUNTEERS/CHURCHES TO HOST OR...
- Provide Transportation for...
- Day Receptionist
- Food Delivery
- Yardwork for elderly or disabled
- Parenting Class Teachers
- Painting Volunteers
- Help an Elderly/Disabled Person...
- HOST BABY ITEM DONATION DRIVE
- Visit the elderly or disabled
- Handyman Assistant
- Take an Elderly or Disabled...
- Telephone Visitation with...
- Donate Baby Furniture
- Adopt an Elder Program Team