The Fab 40’s 5K is an annual event hosted by East Lawn Memorial Park at their location in East Sacramento, benefitting the Alzheimer’s Association. There are numerous activities that volunteers can assist with between the hours of 6:30am-12:30pm, including:
- Registration (6:30am-9:30am)-Check in participants, register day-of participants, and field questions about the event
- T-shirt pick up (6:30-9:30am)-Hand out event t-shirts to participants
- Route monitors (8:00-10:30am)-Ensure safety of and cheer on participants
- Clean up (11:00am-12:30pm)-Assist with cleaning up the event site
- Other assignments available between the hours of 6:30-11:00am
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Volunteer shifts for this event are 3-4 hours
- Media Relations Volunteer
- Office Volunteer
- Modesto Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Sacramento Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Helpline Volunteer
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Community Educator
- The Longest Day Committee
- Become an Alzheimer's Advocate!
- Stanislaus Community Outreach...
- Help us end Alzheimer's!
- Latino Community Outreach...
- Sacramento Walk to End...
- San Joaquin Community Outreach...
- Medical Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Fab 40's 5K Volunteer