One Heart World-Wide is committed to ending preventable deaths of mothers and newborns in the world's most remote, isolated communities. Our small team in the United States works on fundraising and administration to support our much larger team (60+) in Nepal to deliver life-saving programs. A central point of collaboration between our two teams is Dropbox, where we share important information and files. But it desperately needs to be organized and streamlined! Be our Chaos Exterminator!
We need a volunteer with superlative attention to detail to tens of thousands of files and folders in Dropbox that will be accessed by both the American and Nepal teams. This will require a certain degree of obssessive compulsion to:
- Check for and eliminate duplicates
- Sort and create new folders
- Rename files according to our filing nomenclature
- Suggest improvements to filing structure
- Review access and privileges of certain users
We want you to help us if you....
- Love deriving order from chaos
- Enjoy looking at tidy, organized file directories
- Get a sense of satisfaction at the appearance of streamlined file names
- Are trustworthy, self-motivated and obsessively focused on fine details
- Care about helping us build the systems and structures we need to save moms and babies!
Apply to Luke Ifland, Director of Development and Administration, at email@example.com with a brief (1-2 paragraphs) about why you're interested and what your computer skill set is. We also need 2 personal or professional references, since you'll be working with some potentially sensitive files.
- Network Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- IT Consulting
- Administrative Support
- Security / Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment