10 people are interested
The Community Cloth is hiring for a part-time contractor position to help with sales events. Hours vary widely, as they are dependent on events. On average, time commitment is approximately 20 hours per month (sometimes more, sometimes less). The busiest season will be from September - December. Must have availability most evenings and weekends. Must have own reliable transportation and valid driver’s license. Pay is $15/hour.
- Prepping products for sale including tagging, organizing and packing
- Transportation of products to and from sale
- Set up and break down of display
- Maintaining tidy display throughout the event
- Engaging customers about the products and the program - extensive knowledge is needed about products, materials and the program (will be provided in training)
- Provide high quality customer service to all customers
- Ringing up sales using Square, handling cash efficiently and effectively
Sales or customer service experience is preferred but not required.
We'll work with your schedule.
Alliance for Multicultural Community Services6440 Hillcroft Ave. Suite 411Houston, TX 77081
- Event Management
- Sales Process
- Financial Service Assistance
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach