International Exchange Coordinator
2 people are interested
EF High School Exchange Year is seeking motivated individuals with a passion for cultural exchange who wish to bring a global perspective to their communities. Join a supportive, fun and inspiring group of nearly 1,000 International Exchange Coordinators nationwide. As part of this community of passionate individuals, you’ll attend national and regional trainings, explore the world on incentive trips, and support each other every day in our online community. As an EF International Exchange Coordinator (IEC), you will play an integral role in our program to deliver the experience of a lifetime to our exchange students and host families.
To put it simply, EF IECs bring exchange into their communities by building relationships with schools, networking to find great host families, collaborating with our office team to screen and prepare host families, and mentoring our high school exchange students throughout their year in the U.S. This role is a 1099 contractor position and is flexible, part-time, and offers supplemental income and travel incentives. If this is something that excites you, we would love to hear from you! Please email Kim at Kim.Schneider@ef.com or visit our website at: https://www.efexchangeyear.org/be-a-coordinator.
- You have excellent people and communication skills
- You aren’t afraid to ask questions, and approach challenges with an objective attitude
- You are resourceful, proactive and open to trying different strategies to find host families
- You are a self-starter who can work independently and part of a team
- You are flexible and understand the importance of urgency
- You are not afraid of rejection and overcoming obstacles is second-nature
YOU ARE ALSO SOMEONE WHO IS:
- a U.S. citizen
- at least 25 years old
- able to pass a criminal background check
- able to serve as a back-up host family
We'll work with your schedule.
Part-time and flexibleSalem, OR 97301
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 5
- Orientation or Training
- Part-time and flexible - you decide!