Job Responsibilities Include:
- Filming and editing videos for social media, marketing and fundraising under the management of the Brand Engagement Manager
- Conceive, pitch, film and edit powerful video of the Village, families, children, volunteers, staff, donors, corporate partners and their stories
- Identify children and families to video, secure media releases, set up shots to creatively tell The Village story through video
- Work with marketing team to create storyboards for more involved video shoots
- Be adept at using social media and to how to maximize video on all social channels
- Video projects may include: social media, thank-you videos to our corporate partners, special events, fundraising campaigns, website and other projects. Most videos will be posted on the Give Kids The World website, social channels, e-newsletter, blog and partner social channels and websites.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and a link to video projects emailed to email@example.com.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two Days a Week
- Put a smile on a child's face by...
- Enjoy running errands? Become a...
- Consider yourself good in the...
- Graphic Artist Needed
- Like to meet and greet? Become a...
- Good times start with you in...
- Make dreams come true- Give...
- Copywriter/Content Provider Needed
- Videographer Needed
- Capture precious moments as a...