Are you good on social media? Are you professional or just are on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, often?
We have all these wonderful restaurants and food establishments donating for Tastes of Brooklyn's Carroll Gardens-Cobble Hill Crawl - happening in only two weeks. We need folks to help us blast the Internet to get the word out. We want to sell out and show our incredibly generous small businesses that we care that they survive and thrive WHILE supporting underserved kids at Seeds in the Middle (seedsinthemiddle.org)
You don't need to be in NYC. You probably should love food and be able to surf Internet to get photos of dishes made by our participants. If you are in NYC, love it if you can come take photos and post them about our programs or our participants.
If in NYC, then come drink, experience new restaurants, chefs, food establishment folks and do good?
We need help starting now! But you MUST MUST MUST be reliable. We need posting at least one hour a day.
We cannot trust you with our accounts, unless you show that you can be reliable and keep confidentiality, okat?
We write recommendation letters and will give community service credits to anyone who needs them.
WE NEED to SELL OUT TICKETS See tastesofbrooklyn.com
Tastes of Brooklyn Carroll Gardens-Cobble Hill Food Crawl - a Fall Food Fest.
Thursday, Nov. 16
Time: 3-8 pm
People buy tickets for 4 tastes for $20 or 11 tastes for $50 and walk along Court and Smith and Henry Streets in Brooklyn, below Atlantic Avenue, just off the F and G trains at Bergen and Carroll Streets. Restaurants will offer food and drink at their storefronts. We want to feature the chefs and owners in Carroll Gardens and Cobble Hill, who come from all over the world - but mostly Italy.
We need volunteers to buy a ticket at tastesofbrooklyn.com to support Seeds in the Middle (seedsinthemiddle.org) work to empower kids in central Brooklyn's food deserts to create healthy choices; or also try to get others to buy them so we sell out.
What you can do!
- find content on our participating businesses and post photos or articles about them and tag @brooklyntastes and all our social media handles.
- If we clear you, you can post directly on Facebook - Tastes of Brooklyn, Instagram: tastesofbrooklyn, Twitter: tastesofbk
- Suggest ways to get the word out and do it
- Be very reliable as we will count on you - this is a totally volunteer event
- Simply like Facebook - Tastes of Brooklyn, Seeds in the Middle and our Instagram and TWitter and share all our posts with friends, especially those in NYC
- ad vertise a group tour (you'd need to gather info first about the restaurants first so you can talk about it - great experience for someone who wants to be a tour guide - email us at tastesofbrooklyn.com)- we have one in Italian
- advertise our scavenger hunt (where they have to find clues at different restaurants and when they get all them, win a prize)
- advertise our youth-run Hip2B Healthy Market, where youth serve fresh OJ, parfaits, air-popped popcorn to show healthy snacks can be delicious!
- anythingg else you can think of to makr our event a success and get the word out
No experience needed. Just be reliable. Only commit to what you can do.
Email us at email@example.com
See the event at tastesofbrooklyn.com
Join the event at : https://www.facebook.com/events/1938195699771031/
Like Tastes of Brooklyn on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
These wonderful restaurants are donating food to support kids in underserved neighborhoods. Help us show them love and build their small businesses, too.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Half hour to one hour a day - what needed to post
- reliable,energetic, dependable, good grammar, cares about kids