Chair of Marketing Committee: SCORE Northeast New Jersey
4 people are interested
Marketing Committee Chair
The Marketing Committee chair maintains a committee of volunteers and hired staff to create and maintain market awareness of the chapter. To accomplish this mission the chair will prepare a marketing program, focused on community engagement to including public relations in compliance with the minimum standards, to assist the chapter in achieving its goals.
- All aspects of SCORE chapter branding; including, but not limited to advertising (both print and electronic), public relations, women in business and community outreach program marketing. This includes ensuring all SCORE branding by the chapter is consistent with all materials available from the National SCORE office.
- Development of relationships with media personnel, including coordination of activities of all contracted public relations/publicity professionals.
- Oversight of the visual presentation of the website and chapter printed materials with input on content.
- Coordination with the chapter chair and/or Executive Committee in the development of the annual marketing budget and the annual strategic plan.
- Participation with other chapter volunteers in organizing and implementing client relations, such as client satisfaction surveys, client development activities, internal chapter communications and special events.
We'll work with your schedule.
One Bergen PlazaAuxiliary Locations as neededHackensack, NJ 07601
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours per week