The International Economic Justice League (IEJL) is a growing 501(c3) non-profit that missions in developing a corrupt-free system of commerce, using education and mentoring in all countries desiring economic justice for their citizens.
We are now looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to produce a job fair event from conception through to completion. Event coordinator responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations. Additionally, IEJL would like someone who possesses:
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Interest in International Affairs
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
Lastly, this opportunity can lead to a permanent position.
For more information contact:
Tel: +1 (949) 887-0455
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment