Meal Prep Volunteer
6 people are interested
Aging Care Connections operates a congregate meals program site for older adults at Salerno's Pizzeria and Sports Bar. We are in need for volunteers to assist with various duties at this site. The duties include: prepping the food, serving meals to participants, making coffee, working the steam table, setting up tables, and cleaning up (which includes washing the water pitchers and carafes). This volunteer position is ideal for someone who likes to work with older adults.
- Be able work on their feet
- Be able to lift trays and food items
- Enjoy working with older adults
We'll work with your schedule.
Salerno's Pizzeria and Sports Bar9301 W 63th StreetHodgkins, IL 60525
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers must be available 2-3 days per week.
- Must be able to work on feed, lift heavy items, and enjoy working with older adults.