Aging Care Connections operates a congregate meals program site for older adults at Salerno's Pizzeria and Sports Bar. We are in need for volunteers to assist with various duties at this site. The duties include: prepping the food, serving meals to participants, making coffee, working the steam table, setting up tables, and cleaning up (which includes washing the water pitchers and carafes). This volunteer position is ideal for someone who likes to work with older adults.
- Be able work on their feet
- Be able to lift trays and food items
- Enjoy working with older adults
Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Volunteers must be available 2-3 days per week and able to commit to a weekly schedule.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers must be available 2-3 days per week.
- Must be able to work on feed, lift heavy items, and enjoy working with older adults.