We are in need of volunteers to help serve nutritious meals to older adults! Aging Care Connections runs a congregate meals program for older adults at Salerno's Pizzeria and Sports Bar. We are looking for volunteers who are reliable and able to commit to a weekly schedule.
- Be able work on their feet for up to an hour and move between tables
- Be able to lift and carry pitchers, tray, and other items
- Enjoy working with older adults
Volunteer duties include:
- Setting up tables in the morning
- Serving bread, milk, salads, entrees, and fruit
- Helping out with clean up after lunch
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers must be available 2-3 days per week.
- Must be able to work on feet, carry items, and enjoy working with older adults.