The Twin Cities Mobile Market is a grocery store on wheels delivering fresh, affordable, and healthy foods to residents in urban neighborhoods who would otherwise not have access. We seek volunteers for two shifts on Thursdays, at either of these locations:
Wilder Square Hi-Rise, 750 Milton Street, St. Paul from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Sibley Manor Apartments, 1300 W. Maynard Drive, St. Paul from 5:15 - 6:15 p.m.
We are looking for volunteers who able to commit to two one-hour shifts per month, at whatever time works best for you. In as little as two hours per week, you'll impact the lives of people by helping them eat and live healthier. All aboard!
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per months.
- Good customer service skills.
- Program Helper
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Event Outreach Volunteer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Catch the Bus!
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Get On Board the Bus!
- Mobile Outreach Assistant
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- All Aboard the Twin Cities...
- Hamline High Rise Meal Program...
- Help St. Paul Neighboorhoods Eat...
- Deliver Healthy, Affordable Food