CSA provides ongoing Case Management and volunteer services to seniors living in the community in order to keep them living in the own homes and outside of institutional settings. Volunteers will provide transportation services to local grocery stores, banks, and doctors appointments for homebound seniors who are unable to drive. Primary locations will be Mountain View and Los Altos.
Provide ride to and from appointments as directed by the Senior Case Manager
Provide door to door assistance as needed
Stay with Client durring errand
Provide monthly records of volunteer hours
Attend one annual training session
Knowledge of Mountain View/Los Altos area
Interest in working with elderly adults
Ability to keep confidential information
Backround check required
Must be 21+
Self directed ans reliable
CA drivers license and current minimum state required auto insurance
Minimum of 4 hours per month, flexible schedule.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per month, flexible schedule
- Reading Tutor - Reading Partners
- Kitchen/ Food Pantry - Samaritan...
- Habitat For Humanity Greater SF...
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul -...
- Samaritan House - Administration...
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- Get up & Go Volunteer -...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Nutrition
- SFO Travelers Information
- Monkey Toy Project - Los Altos...
- Meals on Wheels - Meal Delivery...
- Peninsula Family Service - 70...
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office
- Friendship Center Host/ Hostess-...
- Project Read Literacy Tutor
- Habitat for Humanity Greater SF...