- A mature and growing relationship with Christ, a dependence on the Holy Spirit to live in a manner that would honor Christ, and a concern for the spiritual development of others.
- Understanding of and strong support for the vision and mission of Ignite Change.
- A concern for those in both material and spiritual poverty.
- An ability to develop and communicate the vision and mission of the organization and get others to support such a vision and mission.
- Effective cross-cultural skills that can empower the poorest individual and communicate effectively with the donors.
- A willingness to identify and attract financial resources to Ignite Change.
- A professional background that would provide skills needed by Ignite Change as it is starting and growing.
- Ignite Change is one of the top 3 organizations financially supported outside of your local church.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year term followed by 3 and 2 year terms