Lenox Hill Neighborhood House, widely recognized as one of New York's premier human services providers, is a 123-year-old settlement house that provides an extensive array of effective and integrated services which significantly improve the lives of 15,000 people in need each year on the East Side of Manhattan. Our Senior Center at East 54th Street and Lexington Avenue is a vibrant program that provides hundreds of older adults with educational, cultural, health and social activities every week. We are seeking instructors for a variety of classes and activities including:
- Chair Yoga
- Mah Jong
- Line Dancing
- Conversational Italian
- Book Discussion Group
- Digital Photography
Instructors lead their respective classes/activities once per week on weekdays. If you have one of the skills above and are interested in sharing your time and knowledge with active and enthusiastic older adults please contact Anthony Snowden, Volunteer Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-218-0487.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One hour perr week on weekdays
- Program Assistant - CARE Program...
- English/Spanish Translation
- Instructor for Senior Center
- Friendly Visiting- East Harlem
- Volunteer for Spring Gala
- Japanese Speaking Friendly...
- French Speaking Friendly...
- Musician for Dementia Program
- Assistant for Second Sundays...
- Creative Arts Instructors for...