Large retirement community could use your help transporting its residents to and from the chapel on Sunday mornings for services! Many hands (and feet) make for light work. Volunteers also attend the service with the residents, opening up opportunities for relationship-building and spiritual nurturing of the volunteers as well! Come once a month or every week....we are flexible!!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Two hour shifts; 1-4 shifts per month
- Must be able to push a wheel chair; training provided
- Volunteer Money Manager -South...
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Are You Organized and Good With...
- Do You Enjoy Resale Store...
- Volunteer Money Management -...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Going to the Chapel....
- Exercise Leader for Seniors
- Volunteering with Seniors
- Volunteer Money Management-...
- Evening Volunteers for Seniors...
- Quilting 101
- Get up and go!!