The Patio and Restroom Volunteer Monitor plays an important role in creating a safe, orderly and secure area at Turning Points. while clients wait to receive services and have lunch. This volunteer must be conscientious and watchful and be in authority to ensure that Turning Points clients have full access to restrooms in an orderly manner. Additionally this volunteer position monitors all activity on the patio to create a safe place for clients to wait and rest.
- Law Enforcement
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 7:00 am until 2:00 pm. Shift can be shared.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time;
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...