Direct the Flow-Patio and Rest Room Monitor
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
We love our volunteers, come join us!
The Patio and Restroom Volunteer Monitor plays an important role in creating a safe, orderly and secure area at Turning Points. while clients wait to receive services and have lunch. This volunteer must be conscientious and watchful and be in authority to ensure that Turning Points clients have full access to restrooms in an orderly manner. Additionally this volunteer position monitors all activity on the patio to create a safe place for clients to wait and rest.
About Turning Points
701 17th Avenue, West, Bradenton, FL 34205, US
To Provide, Facilitate and Coordinate Services to men, women and children who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless in Manatee County, Florida.
Located in Bradenton, FL, this unique non profit organization has four major programs.
1) Open Door Day Resource Center is where the homeless or those at risk of becoming homeless and homeless with a roof can receive help with basic needs including use of the computer lab, employment assistance, mail service, Food Stamp assistance, hot showers, haircuts, clean clothes and shoes, laundry service and so much more.
2) Medical/Dental Clinic which provides primary care to homeless and low income clients who have no health insurance and meet eligibility requirements. Dental is available for low income individuals by a dedicated Dentist staff . Patients who have no insurance and meet eligibility requirements may receive help with extrations, filling, dentures and cleanings.
4) . Veteran Services Yellow Ribbon Program targets Manatee County Veteran men and women and their families that are struggling with issues related to homelessness. This program assist Veterans and families through their individual needs, providing a "Housing First" philosophy that is not enabling.
5). Transitional Development Program assist the homeless, those served with an eviction notice and those requesting rental assistance to prevent becoming homeless.
We'll work with your schedule.
701 17th Avenue, WestBradenton, FL 34205
- Law Enforcement
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 8:30 am until 2:00 pm. Shift can be shared.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time;