Friendly, warm and inviting retirement community in the Webster Groves area is looking for volunteers on Thursdays to transport residents in their wheel chairs from their apartments/rooms to the beauty shop on campus and back home. Build relationships with our residents and get some exercise for yourself all at the same time!! Times are flexible throughout the day; one Thursday a month or every week - we will work with you!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Two hour shifts minimum.
- Spiritual Assistant
- Front desk assistant
- Simple Tech Help for Seniors
- Seniors Need Help Preparing for...
- Volunteer Receptionist
- Yoga for Seniors
- Bring on the FUN for Seniors!
- Do you enjoy book clubs?
- Help Change a Life by Becoming a...
- Volunteer Money Management
- Exercise and Music Help Seniors...
- Exercise Leaders Help Seniors...
- Older adults NEED your help...
- Who doesn't love playing...
- Gift Shop helper
- Are You Entertaining? Share Your...
- Need for a Friendly Face at the...
- Volunteering with Seniors
- Performers needed. We'll supply...
- Game on!