We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic Web Designer to forward our mission, and grow as members of a team. In this internship, you will manage websites for Interlock and its documentary films. We are looking for someone who is both proficient in front-end layout and has some back-end coding experience as well.
Schedule: Minimum of 12 hrs/wk
Location: Convenient to public transportation and Kendall Square
On site or offsite.
Job Type: Volunteer; non-profit. 4 month commitment
Excellent communication skills and a proactive attitude are ideal. Applicant should possess the ability to work independently, remain flexible and take initiative in a resource-limited environment.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com .
Be sure to reference "Web Designer" in the subject line.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic Computer Skills
- Web Design / UX
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 12 hrs/week, 4 month commitment
- 2D/3D Animator
- Audio Engineer and Soundtrack...
- Associate Producer
- Assistant Editor
- Volunteer Board Member
- Auction/Event Coordinator
- Digital Film Colorist
- Rights & Clearances
- Web Developer for Health Media...
- Sound Designer/Composer
- Public Health Researcher
- Rights and Clearances Legal Intern
- Video Editor - Internship
- Office Production Coordinator
- SOUND RECORDIST for Summer...
- Footage Researcher/Emerging...
- Project Administrator/Coordinator
- Production Assistant