M.A.S.H. Pantry and Resource Center(Serving Veterans & Armed Forces)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
37 people are interested
DIFFERENT Volunteer Positions & NUMBER of Volunteers Listed:
1. Assisting with our Veteran & Armed Forces Pantry:(10 Volunteers)
- Every Saturday
- 8:45 - 11:15 am.
2. Outreach Produce Markets:(10 Volunteers per event listed above) MAY - OCTOBER 2018
- (2nd Thursday each month) Gahanna VFW, 75 W. Johnstown Rd., Gahanna (2:45 - 5:15 pm)
- (3rd Friday each month) Whitehall American Legion, 1117 S. Hamilton, Columbus (2:45 - 5:15 pm)
- (3rd Friday each month) Commercial Point Men's Club, 26. W. Scioto St., Commercial Point (5:45 - 7:45 pm)
- And a TRUCK DRIVER FOR BOTH DAYS (2nd Thursday / 3rd Friday of each month)
3.) PTSD Support Groups: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - (1Facilitators) & (2 Greeters)
- (2nd Friday each month) - Whitehall American Legion 9:45 - 12:15 pm
- (3rd Thursday each month) - Grove City 9:45 - 12:15 pm
4.) Data Entry - (1 VOLUNTEERS) - Computer input (4 Hours a Week)
5.) GRANT WRITERS
6.) FUNDRAISING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES: APRIL 28, 2018 - Needed 40 Volunteers
Location: Scioto Audubon Metro Park, 400 W. Whittier St., Columbus, OH (7 - N00N)
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2735 Columbus StreetGrove City, OH 43123
- Data Entry
- Truck Driving
- Crisis Intervention
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Children under 16 must be supervised.