15 people are interested
Business/Entrepreneurship Workshop Provider
15 people are interested
Do you have expertise in business ownership and/or entrepreneurial development and want to pay it forward with RMMFI?
You can help design, lead, and facilitate Specialized Technical Assistance and "Whole Entrepreneur" workshops for current participants and graduates of our Business Launch Boot Camp! Areas of expertise could include, but are not limited to: stress/time management, goal setting, social media/website SEO, accounting, product development, marketing/promotions, and legal. If you've ever been your own boss or managed a business, you have something to add!
Workshops can be provided on a 1-time or ongoing basis. For a single workshop, the typical time commitment is 3-5 hours, including prep time.
To learn more and sign up, please go to www.rmmfi.org/volunteer and fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
About Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI)
1209 W. 10th Avenue, Denver, CO 80204, US
Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute creates the space for communities and people of all backgrounds to realize their unique potential through the power of entrepreneurship. We believe that all people deserve the investment to achieve their dreams, and we provide that investment through classroom, coaching, capital, and community.
The RMMFI "Whole Entrepreneur" model operates on the fundamental belief that everyone has a unique mix of skills, experiences, and personalities defining their greatness. When the struggles and barriers of the world muddy our vision, it’s hard to see what we’ve got inside ourselves. RMMFI creates the space to unleash the potential of people and communities through entrepreneurship. Working together as a community, our goal is to build the RMMFI Entrepreneur into a business owner who can successfully shift and adapt to changing environments in their business and their life. Personal foundations are essential for success, and RMMFI works with entrepreneurs to focus on personal stability, entrepreneurial spark, and business feasibility.
In 13 years, RMMFI is proud to have:
- Graduated 37 cohorts of Business Launch Boot Camp with an 85% graduation rate, which resulted in the launch or expansion of 300 businesses in Denver and Aurora
- Distributed $839,000 in 291 loans to low-income entrepreneurs with a 93% repayment rate
- Won the 2019 Colorado Google.org Impact Challenge (one of five winners)
- Won the 2019 National Innovation Award from American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
- Received the 2016 Small Nonprofit of the Year award from the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
1209 West 10th AvenueDenver, CO 80204
October 15, 2021
- Strategic Planning
- Public Speaking
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Business Planning
- Group Facilitation
- Orientation or Training
- average of 3-5 hours per workshop, including prep and delivery