Business/Entrepreneurship Workshop Provider
8 people are interested
Do you have expertise in business ownership and/or entrepreneurial development and want to pay it forward with RMMFI?
You can help design, lead, and facilitate Specialized Technical Assistance and "Whole Entrepreneur" workshops for current participants and graduates of our Business Launch Boot Camp! Areas of expertise could include, but are not limited to: stress/time management, goal setting, social media/website SEO, accounting, product development, marketing/promotions, and legal. If you've ever been your own boss or managed a business, you have something to add!
Workshops can be provided on a 1-time or ongoing basis. For a single workshop, the typical time commitment is 3-5 hours, including prep time.
To learn more and sign up, please go to www.rmmfi.org/volunteer and fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
About Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI)
1209 West 10th Avenue, Denver, CO 80204, US
RMMFI is a community creating economic and social mobility through entrepreneurship. RMMFI helps curious people transform into serious entrepreneurs through personal, business, and financial investments.
As a Community Development Financial Institution with over 10 years of experience, RMMFI has supported Denver’s under-resourced entrepreneurs with business development, personal capacity-building, and lending. RMMFI focuses on the "whole entrepreneur" and uses business ownership as a tool for socioeconomic mobility. In 11 years, RMMFI is proud to have:
- Distributed $547,035 in 216 loans to low-income entrepreneurs, with a 95% repayment rate
- Graduated 27 classes of Business Launch Boot Camp with an 85% graduation rate, which resulted in the launch or expansion of 226 businesses in Denver and Aurora
- Won the 2019 National Innovation Award from American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
- Received the 2016 Small Nonprofit of the Year award from the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
We'll work with your schedule.
1209 West 10th AvenueDenver, CO 80204
- Strategic Planning
- Public Speaking
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Business Planning
- Group Facilitation
- Orientation or Training
- average of 3-5 hours per workshop, including prep and delivery