18 people are interested
Business/Entrepreneurship Workshop Provider
ORGANIZATION: Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI)
Please visit the new page to apply.
18 people are interested
Do you have expertise in business ownership and/or entrepreneurial development and want to pay it forward with RMMFI?
You can help design, lead, and facilitate Specialized Technical Assistance and "Whole Entrepreneur" workshops for current participants and graduates of our Business Launch Boot Camp! Areas of expertise could include, but are not limited to: stress/time management, goal setting, social media/website SEO, accounting, product development, marketing/promotions, and legal. If you've ever been your own boss or managed a business, you have something to add!
Workshops can be provided on a 1-time or ongoing basis. For a single workshop, the typical time commitment is 3-5 hours, including prep time.
To learn more and sign up, please go to www.rmmfi.org/volunteer and fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
About Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI)
1209 W. 10th Avenue, Denver, CO 80204, US
Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute creates the space for communities and people of all backgrounds to realize their unique potential through the power of entrepreneurship. We invest in entrepreneurs’ personal and business development through a proven mix of classroom, coaching, capital, and community.
RMMFI doesn’t just invest in businesses; we invest in people, and we do it with more than dollars. We view entrepreneurship as a system of people, businesses, and community, and our holistic approach brings these elements together to allow individuals to tap into the social and economic benefits of business ownership. Our goal is to help entrepreneurs grow into business owners who can successfully shift and adapt to changing environments in their businesses and their lives. We know that personal foundations are essential for success, and RMMFI works with entrepreneurs to develop their personal stability, entrepreneurial spark, and business feasibility.
In 14 years, RMMFI is proud to have:
- Graduated 47 cohorts of Business Launch Boot Camp with an 85% graduation rate, resulting in the launch or expansion of 371 businesses in Denver, Aurora, and the San Luis Valley
- Distributed $981,041 in 320 loans to low-income entrepreneurs with a 94% repayment rate
- Won the 2021 Ian Helms Award from the Dakota Foundation
- Won the 2019 Colorado Google.org Impact Challenge (one of five winners)
- Won the 2019 National Innovation Award from American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
- Received the 2016 Small Nonprofit of the Year award from the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
1209 West 10th AvenueDenver, CO 80204
October 17, 2022
- Strategic Planning
- Public Speaking
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Business Planning
- Group Facilitation
- Orientation or Training
- average of 3-5 hours per workshop, including prep and delivery