Mentor a New Entrepreneur to Help Them Thrive
10 people are interested
Help new RMMFI entrepreneurs THRIVE with 1:1 mentoring!
RMMFI's Thrive program helps graduates of our Business Launch Boot Camp grow and sustain thriving businesses through its access to markets, technical assistance, and Business Builder Loan programs. Thrive mentors are central to our graduate entrepreneurs by supporting them to move past normal business hurdles and grow their business.
As a mentor, you will work with a Launch graduate in a specific area of need, which could include operations, web design/SEO, marketing, legal concerns, financial tracking, hiring/management, growing the business, or industry-specific questions.
To learn more and sign up, please go to www.rmmfi.org/volunteer and fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
About Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI)
1209 West 10th Avenue, Denver, CO 80204, US
RMMFI is a community creating economic and social mobility through entrepreneurship. RMMFI helps curious people transform into serious entrepreneurs through personal, business, and financial investments.
As a Community Development Financial Institution with over 10 years of experience, RMMFI has supported Denver’s under-resourced entrepreneurs with business development, personal capacity-building, and lending. RMMFI focuses on the "whole entrepreneur" and uses business ownership as a tool for socioeconomic mobility. In 11 years, RMMFI is proud to have:
- Distributed $547,035 in 216 loans to low-income entrepreneurs, with a 95% repayment rate
- Graduated 27 classes of Business Launch Boot Camp with an 85% graduation rate, which resulted in the launch or expansion of 226 businesses in Denver and Aurora
- Won the 2019 National Innovation Award from American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
- Received the 2016 Small Nonprofit of the Year award from the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
We'll work with your schedule.
1209 West 10th AvenueDenver, CO 80204
- Cost Analysis
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- This is an "on call" opportunity, meaning that we reach out to volunteer whenever we get a request from our of our entrepreneurs. This opportunity can vary from a 1-time meeting of 1 or 2 hours to an ongoing mentoring relationship.