12 people are interested
Mentor a New Entrepreneur to Help Them Thrive
12 people are interested
Help new RMMFI entrepreneurs THRIVE with 1:1 mentoring!
RMMFI's Thrive program helps graduates of our Business Launch Boot Camp grow and sustain thriving businesses through its access to markets, technical assistance, and Business Builder Loan programs. Thrive mentors are central to our graduate entrepreneurs by supporting them to move past normal business hurdles and grow their business.
As a mentor, you will work with a Launch graduate in a specific area of need, which could include operations, web design/SEO, marketing, legal concerns, financial tracking, hiring/management, growing the business, or industry-specific questions.
To learn more and sign up, please go to www.rmmfi.org/volunteer and fill out our Volunteer Interest Form.
About Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute (RMMFI)
1209 W. 10th Avenue, Denver, CO 80204, US
Rocky Mountain MicroFinance Institute creates the space for communities and people of all backgrounds to realize their unique potential through the power of entrepreneurship. We believe that all people deserve the investment to achieve their dreams, and we provide that investment through classroom, coaching, capital, and community.
The RMMFI "Whole Entrepreneur" model operates on the fundamental belief that everyone has a unique mix of skills, experiences, and personalities defining their greatness. When the struggles and barriers of the world muddy our vision, it’s hard to see what we’ve got inside ourselves. RMMFI creates the space to unleash the potential of people and communities through entrepreneurship. Working together as a community, our goal is to build the RMMFI Entrepreneur into a business owner who can successfully shift and adapt to changing environments in their business and their life. Personal foundations are essential for success, and RMMFI works with entrepreneurs to focus on personal stability, entrepreneurial spark, and business feasibility.
In 13 years, RMMFI is proud to have:
- Graduated 37 cohorts of Business Launch Boot Camp with an 85% graduation rate, which resulted in the launch or expansion of 300 businesses in Denver and Aurora
- Distributed $839,000 in 291 loans to low-income entrepreneurs with a 93% repayment rate
- Won the 2019 Colorado Google.org Impact Challenge (one of five winners)
- Won the 2019 National Innovation Award from American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
- Received the 2016 Small Nonprofit of the Year award from the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
1209 West 10th AvenueDenver, CO 80204
October 15, 2021
- Cost Analysis
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- This is an "on call" opportunity, meaning that we reach out to volunteer whenever we get a request from our of our entrepreneurs. This opportunity can vary from a 1-time meeting of 1 or 2 hours to an ongoing mentoring relationship.