It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
NYnew York, NY 10001
Tasks involved in position
- Sits on the executive committee
- Establish a community outreach effort. Identify opportunities and interest in a community project.
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term strategies to maintain the outreach program
- Identifies professionals that can support and nourish the community outreach program.
- Represents the charity at community events, and makes presentations regarding goals to the charity.
- Advertises volunteer opportunities to the community and submits newsletter articles about our Outreach programs.
- Establishes and recruits task force and committee members to assist in the on-going community projects.
- Develops a budget for community outreach initiatives and programs.
- Prepares monthly Board Report and submits to Secretary prior to meeting for full board review.
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
Must be in NY to apply for postion
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity