The Fundraising Chairperson is responsible for assisting with raising funds for the charity throughout the year. The Fundraising Chairs will recruit and develop volunteers as they deem necessary to help with the planning, each event. This position has an intense workload throughout the entire year. To be successful and avoid burnout, the Fundraising Chairperson must develop and use systems that allow volunteers to successfully participate with minimal direction when helping with fundraising events.
- Secure donation items for silent auctions.
- Run 50/50 raffle and silent auction at each event
- Work with volunteer chair to ensure volunteers are at each event in advance when possible.
- Oversee Grant writer and ensure grants are being put in
- Establish new revenue streams
- Prepares monthly Board Report and submits to Secretary prior to meeting for full board review
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Donor Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check