Responsibilities include preparation of proposals and grant applications, and performance of responsible professional and administrative work in researching, identifying, developing and responding to public and private grant opportunities.
Work is performed under the direction of the Fundraising Chair with the majority of work performed independently.
- Sits on Fundraising committee
- Generates proposals and supporting documents in response to solicitations.
- Writes reports to government, corporate, foundations and other funders.
- Acts as liaison with program staff. (If needed)
- Identifies funding opportunities
- Engages with program officers at organizations to solicit invitations to submit proposals.
- Special projects as needed.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2hr each week