The Fundraising Director is a true leadership position, providing guidance for the entire chapter, representing ChickTech in the local community, and ensuring all programs are running sustainably. The perfect candidate for the Fundraising Director understands the importance of obtaining financial resources for a nonprofit in order for the organization to enact its mission. They will have previous fundraising and personal volunteering experience, and are kind, charismatic, trustworthy, diplomatic, and a passion for empowering women. The benefits: an opportunity to have a true director-level leadership experience to put on your resume. Opportunities to network directly with ChickTech Headquarters’ ... We are looking for a fundraising and partnerships leader for the local chapter of ChickTech. This opportunity would be around building local partnerships with other nonprofits as well as corporations and individuals to help your chapter find resources including monetary donations and in-kind donations.
Our ideal leader will have some or all of the below:
- Leadership experience
- Experience with either nonprofits and/or the tech field
- Previous experience in a sales, partnerships or fundraising role
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work in a collaborative style and move others to action by planning, motivating and organizing work tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills that establish and maintain credibility and relationships
- Connections within the local business, technology and/or education communities
- Managing the donor database to ensure contact information is current and donor contact preferences are honored
- Building relationships to help your chapter obtain necessary resources The main objectives:
- Find resources for your chapter
- Developing fundraising strategies, which may include organizing fundraising events, web-based fundraising, grant applications and others
- Provide and oversee comprehensive documentation to help identify best practices and keep the events in line with the organization’s mission and philosophy.
- Working with marketing team members to develop appropriate solicitation materials and other correspondence and acknowledgements
- Tracking and analyzing past fundraising efforts to measure effectiveness and forecasting for future fundraising needs
- Working with the volunteer management team to build a team to assist in fundraising duties and outreach
- Be responsible for working with your team of ChickTechies to cover what you need to be successful.
- Create quality contracts, proposals, reports, and presentations as needed.
- Document events, activities, and workshops as needed to create replicable programs
- Attend ChickTech meetings and facilitate communication between leadership team members.
- Keep in close connection with HQ and other chapters
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Around 5-10 hours per week
- Orientation or Training
- Finance Director - Orange County
- Finance Director - Seattle
- High School Communications...
- High School Program Coordinator...
- Girls Who Code Technical Volunteer
- Operations Director: ChickTech...
- High School Program Coordinator...
- ChickTech Boston - Chapter Lead
- High School Kick-Off Setup and...
- High School Kickoff - ...
- High school kickoff Workshop TA...
- Workshop TA - High School...
- High School Kickoff - Workshop...
- Marketing Team - ChickTech Bay...
- High school kickoff - Workshop...
- ChickTech Bay Area - Design Team...
- Graphic Design/Photography...
- Marketing Co-Director - Orange...
- High School Community Engagement...
- ChickTech Chicago Chapter Lead -...