ARISE Impact is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2010, committed to transforming the learning process of visually challenged individuals through our innovative technology resources and aids. Our vision for innovative technology transformed into a mission to make a difference.
At ARISE Impact, as a volunteer, your purpose is to transform the lives of differently-abled by making useful self-learning possible. You get a lot of opportunities to develop and grow while you work with an elite team. You’re empowered to do your best, work is always challenging and exciting as you see your ideas come to life. We are flexible, promote an open door policy and practice team sharing & learning.
Here’s your opportunity to partner with us in creating the value for self and others.
Title : Volunteer : Community Engagement Lead
Department : Operations
Location : Open and Virtual
Hours: 10 -12 hrs. over Weekdays/Weekends (M,T,W,T,F,S,S)
Position Summary: To establish connect, engage and maintain relationships with people with disabilities through social media forum (WhatsApp and / Facebook) in line with ARISE Impact's operations vision and goals.
Qualification Required :
- Experience in interacting with people with disabilities (highly preferred)
- Experience in similar role (desirable)
- Basic written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English (Must).
- Must have experience with multiple major social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Existing founder / member of any community group ( desirable )
Essential Responsibilities :
- Initiate and manage informed and sensitized conversations with people with disabilities through social media community groups
- Strategize ways to increase user engagement and meaningful learning discussions for the disabled users of the community group or forum
- Establish fostering relationships that encourages personal connections between ARISE Impact and its people with disabilities community
- Monitor and evaluate engagement metrics to increase the valuable interactions of online disabled community
- Collaborate with other departments (Marketing ,Content Development etc.) to execute the required campaign for the community
Other Requirements :
- Accessibility to Computer/Laptop, Good network internet connection and familiarity with social media platforms in specific WhatsApp and Skype
- Must have social networking experience and enjoys connecting with people
- Must be an excellent communicator with ability to work in a virtual setting
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Must have passion for building and growing relationships
- High professional standards, including integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Sense of accomplishment & fulfillment while changing the world
- Be a part of growing , self - motivated star team
- Letter of Recommendation from ARISE Impact
- Professional Development and opportunity to learn new skills
- Job Opportunities by building your resume and network with others
- Have fun while meeting new people
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment