ARISE Impact is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2010, committed to transforming the learning process of visually challenged individuals through our innovative technology resources and aids. Our vision for innovative technology transformed into a mission to make a difference.
At ARISE Impact, as a volunteer, your purpose is to transform the lives of differently-abled by making useful self-learning possible. You get a lot of opportunities to develop and grow while you work with an elite team. You’re empowered to do your best, work is always challenging and exciting as you see your ideas come to life. We are flexible, promote an open door policy and practice team sharing & learning.
Here’s your opportunity to partner with us in creating the value for self and others.
Title : Volunteer : Content Development Lead
Department : Operations
Location : Open
Hours: 10 -12 hrs. over Weekdays/Weekends (M,T,W,T,F,S,S)
Position Summary: Record voice over educational audios for Individuals with Disabilities
Qualification Required :
- Proficient in English and Spanish. Fluent in spoken Spanish in particular
- Minimum 2 years of experience post-graduation (desirable)
- Experience with a nonprofit organization (preferred)
- Proficient with Computer and Microsoft Office Programs
- Experience with MC-ing in events/gatherings/radios (plus point)
Essential Responsibilities :
- Record voice over audios in English and Spanish
- Help in developing content for educational/employability modules
- Help in translating English document to Spanish
Other Requirements :
- Accessibility to Computer/Laptop, Good network internet connection and familiarity with social media platforms in specific WhatsApp and Skype
- Excellent research skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work around different time zones
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to connect and communicate with diverse types of organizations: partners, schools, businesses, government, etc.
- Ability to take initiative, work individually or within team
- High professional standards, including integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Sense of Accomplishment & fulfillment
- Letter of Recommendation from ARISE Impact
- Professional Development and opportunity to learn new skills
- Job Opportunities by building your resume and network with others
- Have fun while meeting new people
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment