Do you enjoy event planning? Are you interested in learning more about how non profit organizations work? Why not volunteer with one of our Walk To End Alzheimer's Planning Committees?
The Alzheimer's Association holds 12 of these Walks in Massachusetts and New Hampshire in September. Each of these events is organized by a separate volunteer Planning Committee and they are seeking additional members. Each committee meets monthly to work on logistics, volunteer recruitment, participant recruitment, community outreach, corporate engagement and more.
Massachusetts Walk locations are in Andover, Cambridge, Chesire, Foxborough, Holyoke, Hyannis, New Bedford, Plymouth and Worcester.
New Hampshire Walk locations are in Keene, Portsmouth and Manchester.
Contact the Alzheimer's Association to learn more about this important volunteer role.
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per month
- Event Planning Committee Members
- Support Our Marathoners With...
- Database Research/Data Entry...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Project Management Volunteer –...
- Social Media Strategy Volunteer
- Chatty Volunteers Wanted!
- Volunteer Interpreters Wanted...
- Young Professional Volunteers to...
- Boston Marathon Training Run...