September 15, 2019: JRA Food Distribution
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Join JRA volunteers of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities at our Northeast Philly warehouse to pack and deliver boxes of nutritious food to our diverse recipient base of 6,000 individuals and families facing food insecurity. This month and every month!
Warehouse location: 10980 Dutton Road, Philadelphia, 19154
How to register for a food distribution:
Sign up to volunteer at a Food Distribution by clicking here: https://www.jewishrelief.org/philly-food-distributions.html
Food Distribution Schedule
- Tiny Tots (ages 6 and under): 8:30 AM to 9:30AM
- All ages: 10:00 - 11:30AM
Food Delivery: Happens after you are done packing
Sign up early to reserve a route or stop by the front desk on the day of to choose a route!
Express Pick Up: 9:45 AM to 11:00 AM
Skip the box packing and go directly to the loading dock to pick up your route and boxes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-660-0190, ext. 104 for this option.
Can't make it on a Sunday?
We also have deliver options the Friday before or the Monday and Tuesday following the distribution! Sign up here: https://www.jewishrelief.org/philly-food-distributions.html
What else do I need to know?
- Bring your group! Email email@example.com OR call 601.660.0190, ext. 104.
- Most delivery routes consist of 8-12 boxes and typically take about an hour to complete. Driving directions and maps are provided.
- Community service forms are available at each of our food distributions.
- Please wear closed toe shoes while in the warehouse, sandals are not permitted.
- Bagels and coffee are provided to volunteers at each food distribution starting about 9:30AM.
Questions and Group Inquiries?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 610-660-0190, ext. 104.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
10980 Dutton RoadJRA WarehousePhiladelphia, PA 19154
- People 55+
- 3 hours required to pack and deliver
- Car needed to deliver