Spread some Holiday Cheer, Wanna, stuff food baskets for the underserved?
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where795 N Avenue 50Enriched Services DepartmentLos Angeles, CA 90042
WORKS will be hosting a food holiday basket giveaway for Seniors, Vets, Formerly Homeless youth and those with developmental disabilities at six of our sites in the month of November & December 2017
We need people person to help stuff bags, for our residents. You will be asked for about 3 hours of your time. Wear comfortable clothing and help our Enriched Services Coordinators. Distribute food from our community room at each site. Parking can be provided.
Locations: our *residential populations
- Pisgah Village Development (*seniors) 90042
- Highland Village Development (*families and seniors) 90042
- T. Bailey Development (*vets, developmental disabilities)
- Teague Terrace (*Formerly homeless vets, families)
- Young Burlington (*Formerly homeless youth)
- Temple Villa (*families, senors)
Note: Date to be announced, one week before thanksgiving and december holiday season.
Once you contact WORKS via email. We will provide further details! No phone calls please.
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours
- Need those that can stoop over, lift 10 lbs, and stuff grocery bags.