Brandt Academy offers young STEM pioneers (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology engineering from industry professionals. We're a volunteer-driven nonprofit, and depend on the generous time donations of people like you to achieve our mission.
We're seeking a graphic designer to help us:
- Refine and further develop our visual identity
- Develop a style guide to inform the management of our visual identity going forward
- Produce photographs for web, social, and social ad use
- Create illustrations and icons for print and digital and use, which includes 2D game assets and other curriculum materials
- Design and manage the production of fliers, banners, letterhead, business cards, and other print media
The ideal volunteer will possess:
- A portfolio that demonstrates expertise with the above
- Thorough knowledge of graphics file formats, color matching, responsive design, and similar technical factors
- The ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other designers and non-designers throughout the creative process
Both local and remote candidates are welcomed. This position can be done entirely remotely. The time commitment is flexible based on your availability.
With your help we hope to develop a stunning visual brand identity, and make a distinct connection with our students, parents, volunteers, and donors. We look forward to working with you to improve the STEM education opportunities available to our nation’s youth.
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible time commitment