Secretary Tasks involved in position
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains records of the board and ensures effective management of organization's records
- Manages minutes of board meetings.
- Ensures minutes are distributed to members shortly after each meeting
- Prepares monthly Board Report and submits to President prior to meeting for full board review.
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Needs to be sufficiently familiar with legal documents (articles, by-laws, IRS letters, etc.) to note applicability during meetings
- Sits on the Executive Committee
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5hrs each week