The Kentucky Historical Society is seeking volunteers to assist with manuscript and archival processing projects in to help the Research Experience staff provide better access to collections. Volunteers will work with archival collections fro the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries that contain letters, diaries, business records, and family history materials. If you like reading other people's mail then this is the job for you!
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesdays 1pm-4pm, Wednesdays 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm,
- Thursdays 9am-12pm, or 1pm-4pm, Fridays 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm
- Youth Programs Volunteer
- Oral History Collections Assistant
- Kentucky Historical Society...
- Archival Processing Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- School Programs Volunteer
- Special Events Volunteer
- Visitor Guide at the Old State...
- School Group Ambassador
- Digitization Volunteer
- Museum Store Volunteer
- Oral History Collections Volunteer
- Kentucky Military History Museum...