Knoxville Area Road to Recovery Volunteer
5 people are interested
Be a hero and make a difference in the lives of others! Give a cancer patient a much-needed ride to treatment and you will get a pick-me up.
Drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 84 and have
- A good driving record
- A current, valid driver's license
- Access to a safe and reliable vehicle
- Proof of adequate automobile insurance
- Complete an American Cancer Society training course
- Availability Monday through Saturday during the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- If cancer survivor, must be one year post-treatment.
We'll work with your schedule.
Greater Knoxville areaKnoxville, TN 37919
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Preferred minimum of 2 rides per month.
- Proof of adequate automobile insurance, access to a safe and reliable vehicle.