Fork Lift operator needed to assist with receiving deliveries, restocking & moving pallets of food to be distributed during the food shelf distributions:
We are committed to serving individuals and families (our "Neighbors") in crisis to meet their basic needs and provide opportunities for self sufficiency. We welcome all who enter our doors as equals, respecting their dignity and accepting without judgement. We encourage those we serve to develop their capacity for independence, are thrifty with our resources, generous in our hospitality, and responsible to the communities that support us.
- People Skills
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours
- experience driving a fork lift
- Friday Food Shelf in St Paul
- Bring a smile to a Senior! -...
- Spring Spree Fundraiser Event
- Tuesday Evening Food Shelf...
- Monday Food Shelf Volunteers
- Food Shelf Volunteer Fork Lift...
- Friday Food Shelf Volunteering...
- Saturday Food Shelf in St. Paul
- Saturday Food Shelf Volunteers
- Wednesday Food Shelf Volunteers