Human Resources Committee
25 people are interested
The Human Resources Committee Team is responsible for establishing and coordinating all aspects of the human resources function, including recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training volunteers
Reporting to: Executive Director
- Recruit prospective volunteers and coordinates the selection process; ensuring all interviews, background checks and related processes are completed in a timely and legally sound basis.
- Maintain accurate confidential employee records, including job descriptions and related forms.
- Assist with exit interviews as requested and ensures termination paperwork is completed;
- Conduct new perspective volunteer Open Houses on a monthly basis
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, onboarding, training, coaching the team
- Identify and update policies and processes for more efficient operations
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results;
- Identify and Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including recruiting, staffing, employment processing, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 5-10 years’ experience in human resources
- 3+ years’ experience in a HR leadership position
- Strong understanding of the interviewing process, HR policies and procedures
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About In Her Shoes Foundation
155 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 9012, CHICAGO, IL 60601, US
In Her Shoes Foundation (IHSF) is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by empowering women and girls. OUR VISION is to empower and inspire every woman and girl to be her personal best. OUR MISSION is to embrace the potential of all women and girls by providing: • Positive Influences • Learning Opportunities • Community Partnerships • Leadership Development OUR CORE VALUES form the foundation of how we conduct ourselves as an organization. These are also the qualities we value and encourage in our members and volunteers. We are: • Accountable • Empathetic • Intentional • Authentic • Inclusive
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER
In Her Shoes Foundation has over 60 committee volunteers who run this organization on a daily basis, in addition to working their full-time jobs and fulfilling their everyday obligations as parents, spouses, siblings, daughters - or sons and friends. When I founded this foundation in 2008 we originally called it The Positive Girls Club. It was envisioned as an organization that would support women of all ages who were determined to make positive changes in their lives. I started hosting monthly professional development workshops to inspire, connect, educate, and support the women in our community. Today, over 10 years later, we’re now known as In Her Shoes Foundation, and our flagship program, Ready Set Girls Academy, is exceeding our goals year over year for reaching young women preventatively. This curriculum-based program is run by our volunteer group mentors and is being delivered within public and private high schools. In addition we partnered with multiple community organization who support our initiative.
Today, we are achieving our vision of empowering and inspiring every woman and girl to be her personal best. We currently have three programs and hope to expand in the next couple of years. Please learn more about the Professional Development Program and the Giving Back Program via www.inhershoesfoundation.org
Thank you for attending and supporting our events.
Kasia Wereszczynska, MA, LCPC, RYT.
We'll work with your schedule.
505 N Northwest HwyBarrington, IL 60010
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per week at minimum