Best Friends’ Hurricane Harvey response has moved to Katy Dog Suites in Katy, TX, which will be the new base of our efforts for the pets in the greater Houston area displaced by Hurricane Harvey.
Volunteers will assist caregivers with walking, changing bedding, cleaning, washing dishes and other duties as assigned. Not all positions require strenuous physical activity, and volunteer shifts are as short as 2 hours.
If this is your first Dog Care Support shift you will attend a brief orientation before working with the caregivers and dogs.
**Closed-toe shoes required and long pants strongly recommended.**
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- At least one full volunteer shift
- Help Save Community Cats - Atlanta
- Foster a Hurricane Harvey pet
- Help Transport Animals to and...
- Houston-area Volunteers Needed:...
- Help Save Community Cats in the...
- Texas Volunteers Needed to...
- Animal Care Volunteer at Best...
- Help Save Animals as a Front...
- Love Animals? Volunteers Needed...
- Calling All Dog Lovers! Best...
- Volunteer Programs Intern