Doctors Hospital at Renaissance is actively seeking compassionate and caring volunteers. Volunteers are an important part of our health care team. They provide support to our patients and their families and work with our staff to provide quality healthcare and preventative programs in the community.
DHR is actively seeking volunteers for our following facilities:
- Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
- Rehab Center at Renaissance
- Advanced Care Center
- The Women’s Hospital at Renaissance
- Renaissance Medical Foundation Clinics
- The Children’s Center at Renaissance
If you are interested in learning more about the volunteer opportunities at Doctors Hospital at Renaissance, please contact Cristie Esparza, Volunteer Manager, at (956) 362-3203.
* NOTE: For high school students the application period for the Summer 2017 VolunTEEN Program is now closed. We will begin accepting applications for the Summer 2018 VolunTEEN Program in January 2018. Please check back for more information.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Weekdays only between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.