Do you want to make a difference in your community? Volunteer at DHR!
34 people are interested
Doctors Hospital at Renaissance is actively seeking compassionate and caring volunteers. Volunteers are an important part of our health care team. They provide support to our patients and their families and work with our staff to provide quality healthcare and preventative programs in the community.
DHR is actively seeking volunteers for our following facilities:
- Doctors Hospital at Renaissance
- Rehab Center at Renaissance
- Advanced Care Center
- The Women’s Hospital at Renaissance
- Renaissance Medical Foundation Clinics
- Renaissance Hospice & Palliative Care
- The Children’s Center at Renaissance
If you are interested in learning more about the volunteer opportunities at Doctors Hospital at Renaissance, please contact Cristie Esparza, Volunteer Manager, at (956) 362-3203.
* NOTE: We only accept high school volunteers during the summer. If you are a high school student, we will begin accepting applications for the Summer 2019 VolunTEEN Program in January 2019. Please check back for more information.
* REMINDER: Volunteering is NOT an internship or shadow program. It's also NOT an opportunity to get clinical experience.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
5501 S. McColl RoadEdinburg, TX 78539
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 100 hour Commitment.
- 4+ hour shift at least one day per week.