Are you organized, a people person, and want to welcome visitors to the office and help staff with office tasks?
Client Services Volunteers play a critical role in making sure that our office remains welcoming, organized, and runs smoothly. Client Services Volunteers help staff the front desk, organize files, keep the office clean and orderly, accept donations and assist case aides with clients. We are looking for individuals who are computer literate, comfortable answering phones, and detail oriented.
As a Client Services Volunteer, we will ask that you:
- Staff the front desk of our agency, warmly welcoming clients, checking them in, and directing them to appropriate staff.
- Assist with administrative tasks, including filing, accepting and organizing donations, and answering the telephone
- Assist with job intakes, help clients to their appointments, assist with client home visits and cultural orientations
- Any other tasks as needed
Client Services Volunteer shifts are at least 2 hours per week during business hours.
Please note that CRRA office hours are 9 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday and volunteer opportunities outside this time frame are rare.
To apply: http://bttr.im/bjhi9
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of two hours per week.