7 people are interested
Information Desk Volunteers are likely to be the first Upper Valley Medical Center representative with whom the patient/visitors come in contact; therefore, good customer service is essential in this area!
Volunteers at our Information Desk help create and promote a caring, compassionate, efficient environment for patients and their family members.
Examples of Information Desk volunteer duties:
- Computer skills required (volunteers are assigned a log in name and password to access patient directory).
- Greet patients and visitors; paying close attention to their needs for assistance.
- Assist patients and visitors by providing direction to their destination (example: doctor's office, outpatient registration, patient room number and room location, etc.).
- Work closely with volunteers at the Escort Desk to provide additional assistance to patients and visitors (example: wheelchair assistance or walked to their destination)
We'll work with your schedule.
3130 N County Rd 25 ATroy, OH 45373
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week (Monday-Friday), between 8AM and 4PM. Select shifts available.