Gift Shop Volunteer
5 people are interested
Proceeds from the UVMC Gift Shop go to the Upper Valley Medical Center Auxiliary; which funds a variety of grants, scholarships and special projects at the medical center.
Gift Shop volunteers are likely to interact with many patients, visitors and staff throughout their shift. Periods at the shop can be slow or extremely busy. Good customer service is essential in the Gift Shop!
Please note, training for the Gift Shop consists of 4-6 sessions (longer if necessary) to guarantee volunteers are comfortable with register process.
Examples of Escort Desk volunteer duties:
- Greet customers upon arrival and offer assistance.
- Operate the touch-screen cash register to process sales and handle transactions.
- Take phone orders as necessary.
- Miscellaneous duties include dusting, running sweeper and back stocking shelves.
We'll work with your schedule.
3130 N County Rd 25 ATroy, OH 45373
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week. Select shifts available.