Can you spend a couple of hours a week or every other week helping someone near you with their grocery shopping? We need your help. There are elderly and disabled people in Metro Denver, especially Denver, Aurora, and Federal Heights area on our waiting list who can't do their own grocery shopping or errands. We are looking for friendly, caring people to assist them.
You can choose the day and time that is most convenient for you.
We will train you before you are matched with an elderly person. Background and reference checks are required. Please call 720-859-2248 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to request a Volunteer Application.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours weekly or every other week
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer