(Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)
Desktop or Laptop Access Required. Strictly Online. Experience Required.
*We are a 501 (c )(3) non-profit corporation of independent volunteers. Our emphasis is on sharing free information with U.S. private home heads which enables them to make safer decisions about hiring contractors to work in, on, or around their properties. No binding commitments or schedules.
"It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity'." (HGRBS Volunteer Creed)
Aside from being an adult; a U.S. Citizen w/internet savvy ... ...
- Have a very special compassion for the rights and privileges of U.S. homeowners;
- Unbiased (our residents are of ALL races, nationalities, ethnicity, and religious belief)
- Okay with receiving and going according to special instructions;
- Self-motivated and pro-active;
- Very comfortable with volunteering and receiving instructions from online;
- Sincerely believe in our mission to U.S. private home heads.
As a Content Inspector, you are assigned the honorable task for inspecting designated HGRBS documents which are used online. HGRBS has 2 categories for Content Inspectors:
- Offline - You inspect (proofread) designated content/text of HGRBS documents offline for grammatical errors, then you make the necessary corrections, and submit them to Special Assignments for action. Most documents are for online.
- Websearch - You go online to inspect (proofread) content on designated live HGRBS web pages for grammatical errors, then jot down errors you find and share those findings via email with our Special Assignments entity;
In either case, you are provided with special, easy-to-follow instructions for your convenience.
These are resident-friendly documents which are made available free of charge online. These documents are for assisting residents towards making safer and better decisions for contractor assistance. This Content Inspector’s special assignment makes you very much part of the HGRBS mission to this effect. Whether you contribute a couple hours of your time or longer, this is something else you will always be proud of being part of. More fodder for your list of volunteer achievements! Your assistance is as welcome as it is needed. Please, connect for more details.
THANK YOU FOR STEPPING FORWARD!
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer's Prerogative
- (Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)