(Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)
Desktop or Laptop Access Required. Strictly Online. Experience Required.
*We are a 501 (c )(3) non-profit corporation of independent volunteers. Our emphasis is on sharing free information with U.S. private home heads which enables them to make safer decisions about hiring contractors to work in, on, or around their properties. No binding commitments or schedules.
"It's not a 'job.' It's a 'personal activity'." (HGRBS Volunteer Creed)
Aside from being an adult; a U.S. Citizen w/internet savvy ... ...
- Have a very special compassion for the rights and privileges of U.S. homeowners;
- Okay with receiving and going according to special instructions;
- Unbiased (our residents are of ALL races, nationalities, ethnicity, and religious beliefs)
- Self-motivated and pro-active;
- Very comfortable with receiving instructions from online;
- Very comfortable volunteering online;
- Sincerely believe in our mission to U.S. private home heads.
As an Online Quality Control Inspector(OQCI), you go to designated areas online where there are HGRBS-related documents/websites. This special assignment entails inspecting our documents/websites for inactive or misdirected hyperlinks, locating them, then reporting your findings to Special Assignments (link provided).
All HGRBS documents and websites are resident-friendly repositories of free information which is helpful to residents protecting themselves and their families against making bad decisions about contractors. Our information enables our residents to make safer and better decisions for the best people to help with their home projects, instead. If a hyperlink we provide is "dead" or "misdirected," it may have been exactly the one they needed. What you are doing as an Online QCI is helping to ensure that the links are "live" when our residents need them the most.
Whether you contribute a couple hours of your time or longer in this respect, this is something else you will always be proud of being part of. More fodder for your list of volunteer achievements! Your assistance is as welcome as it is needed. Please, connect for more details.
- Adult Education
- Financial Literacy
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer's Prerogative
- (Please Inquire About This Special Opportunity Between The Hours of 10 AM- 4 PM - Mon-Fri)