Longest Day Volunteer- St. Louis Area
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
Help Grow The Alzheimer's Association's New Signature Event!
If you have been impacted by Alzheimer's and you want to get more involved, please join our Longest Day Volunteer team- AKA Team Awesome and help us light the way to a cure! A diverse team of volunteers is needed to support the Association's second signature fundraising event--The Longest Day! This event is a global call to action to join the fight to end Alzheimer's on the longest day of light-the summer solstice. Participants select and plan their own activities from July to June and then unite in force on-line on June 21! Together, our efforts help raise funds for research toward the first survivor and shine a light on services we offer those in need.
The committee has three volunteer teams:
- Engagement - Help thank and re-register past participants, make welcome calls and coaching calls to current participants
- Marketing -Help plan participant thank you and launch parties, list event on local calendars, meet-ups, social media and other event media outlets. Help distribute fliers and posters at community events.
- Recruiting - Help recruit and register new participants by brainstorming potential new leads in key event segments including fitness, athletics, hobbies, art and entertainment, community groups schools and family events and corporate and retail
Volunteers can either help virtually in their community or in one of our three offices St. Louis, Columbia and Springfield. To learn more about joining The Longest Day volunteer team please contact Betsy Brown by email at email@example.com or phone at 314-801-0445.
We'll work with your schedule.
9370 Olive BlvdOlivetteOlivette, MO 63132
- Executive Admin
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Internet Research
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4- 8 hours per week