Longest Day Volunteer- St. Louis Area
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Share Your Light to Help End Alzheimer's!
Are you outgoing? Are you involved in fitness or a hobby you love? Want to have fun and help end Alzheimer's? Please consider joining our Longest Day Volunteer team and help us light the way to a cure! A diverse team of volunteers is needed to support the Association's second signature fundraising event--The Longest Day! Greater Missouri finished third overall nationwide in 2018 and we need you to help take us to the top!
Volunteers can help in our office or virtually from home in three areas.
- Engagement & Support- Help thank and re-register past participants, make welcome calls and coaching calls to current participants
- Marketing -Help plan participant thank you and launch parties, list event on local calendars, meet-ups, social media and other event media outlets. Help distribute fliers and posters at community events.
- Community Outreach - Help promote, recruit and register new participants by brainstorming potential new leads in key event segments including fitness, athletics, hobbies, art and entertainment, community groups schools and family events and corporate and retail
Volunteers can either help virtually in their community or in our St. Louis office at 9370 Olive Blvd. To learn more about joining The Longest Day volunteer team please contact Betsy Brown by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 314-801-0445.
We'll work with your schedule.
9200 Olive BlvdOlivetteOlivette, MO 63132
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Fitness Instruction
- Internet Research
- Outdoor Recreation
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4- 8 hours per month
- Excel google drive internet research