Turning Points, located in Bradenton, FL, has a rewarding volunteer opportunity for a Licensed APNP Psychiatric Nurse in its free medical clinic which provides primary care to homeless and low income clients who have no health insurance. In 2016-17 our dedicate volunteers and paid medical staff provided care during 4,010 visit. In that same year 117 licensed professionals volunteered in our clinics providing services to our clients valued at $956,634.
If you are a Licensed ARNP Psychiatric Nurse and have 4 or more hours per week to volunteer please join us in providing much needed mental health services and support at our medical clinic. At Turning Points we love our volunteers and invite you to join or team.
- Mental Health
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Do You Have Great Customer...
- Help a Veteran in Need!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Shoes for the Homeless Project
- Licensed ARNP Psychiatric Nurse...
- Direct the Flow-Patio and Rest...
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE...