We are looking for a part-time volunteer office manager for our Boston office, and we are hoping to find an extraordinary individual who is energized by Fathers' Uplift purpose and is passionate about workplace happiness. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities. Our new teammate must have strong organizational skills and be enthusiastic about solving problems around our office on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities will includes:
- Ensuring that the office is clean, organized, well-stocked, and an enjoyable environment in which to work.
- Greeting and hosting visiting clients, recruits, community partners, and guests.
- Assisting with the planning and setup of company and community events.
- Owning facilities-related matters including safety procedures, maintenance, deliveries, etc.
- Performing daily "quality checks" around the office.
- Seeking out ways to improve and streamline processes and systems we already have in place in the office.
- Demonstrated discretion and judgment with prior experience handling sensitive information. Abide by HIPPA laws.
- Manage intakes, clinicians and staff calendars.
For this role, we are looking for outstanding communication and problem-solving skills, decisiveness, and attention to detail. We expect most applicants who have these qualities will have already been successful as an office coordinator or office manager.
- Enthusiasm, service orientation, and strong ability to get things done
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to easily connect and communicate with people both within and outside of Fathers Uplift.
- Demonstrated discretion and judgment with prior experience handling sensitive information
- Ability to work effectively on teams and independently
- Proficiency with Google apps (Gmail, Gcal, Gdocs, Gdrive) required. Familiarity with collaboration and document-sharing technology helpful (Slack, Dropbox, Basecamp, etc).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an office manager or related role.
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 20 Hours per week