Administrative Volunteer for Camp Erin
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2731 Wetmore AveEverett, WA 98201
Providence Hospice & Home Care of Snohomish County is seeking organized and efficient office volunteers to work with our Camp Erin program. Primary duties will involve data entry, filing, inventory, copying, preparing mailings, and various office tasks as needed.
Ideally, this volunteer position works a 4 hour shift, once a week on Mondays. The schedule can be flexible regarding weekly, bi-weekly or monthly although dedication to the time slot you choose is very important and appreciated! Those seeking experience and students are welcome to apply.
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Administrative Support
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours on Mondays
- TB Testing and annual flu vaccinations provided
- Volunteer Barber/Hair Stylist...
- Hospice Care Center
- Reception/office volunteers...
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Camp Erin - Camp Volunteers Needed
- Stitch with your HEART!...
- Notary Public for Hospice NEEDED!
- Train to be a Hospice Volunteer!
- Administrative Volunteer -...
- Barbers/cosmetologists for...