Looking for an opportunity to plan events, talk with potential donors, or coming up with innovative ideas for raising money? Look no further! As a Fundraising Volunteer for FNVW, you will get be able to enhance your skills in fundraising, while working with our wonderful fundraising committee to help us grow our donation base.
- Participate in monthly committee meetings
- Coordinate fundraising events
- Help redesign organizational fundraising strategy
- Develop relationships with new individual donors
Training and Support:
- Orientation to the organization and programs
- Orientation provided on grant writing strategies
- Ongoing support from staff and other volunteers
- 2-6 hours a month: 2 hour committee meetings with potential for work in between meetings.
- 1 year commitment
- Flexible work location-can either work remotely or from the FVNW office
Friends for a NonViolent World (FNVW) spreads the transformational power of nonviolence through four different programs which aim to introduce nonviolence principles into interactions on every level, from the personal to the institutional.
- Vision: We seek a world free from violence and the threat of violence
- Mission: We champion nonviolence as the foundation for effective programs and actions to promote the dignity of every human being
Contact Maddy Rydeen at FNVWmaddy@gmail.com to learn more!
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-6 hours per month (see description)